by Erin Wagner
Spring is upon us… well, almost.
While sitting here and writing this, I realize that spring has teased us here and there. We’ve been able to enjoy some nice days so far with many more to come. So now that warm weather is here (mostly) and I’m wishing that it was sunny and 75…
5 things to do to enjoy warmer weather:
- Go get a Frisbee or ball to throw around with some friends. Central Campus is a great place to play with a Frisbee or kick a ball around which leads to…
- Lay in a hammock. Then you can relax, have a cup of coffee or other favorite beverage or if you have to, do homework.
- Running (or other athletic activity). There are many parks near campus such as Moore Memorial Park north of Freddy or the park just to the east of campus across University blvd. from Hilton. Another running option is to around central campus/campus in general.
- Playing with a pet. Go out and take a long walk, play fetch, and bask in the sunlight. Plus, around Dead Week there will be multiple opportunities to play with a dog or cat for a while to relieve the built up tension and stress of the semester.
- Enjoy a hobby! Take photos, draw or whatever it is that you like to do. This is a great way to relax while also procrastinating from all of that homework you should be doing.
So now go out and catch some rays.